UNIQLO Pay in Store is a payment method that allows you to pay at UNIQLO store for your online purchase.
You should make the payment in your selected UNIQLO store within 2 hours. If the payment cannot be done within the timeframe, the online order will be automatically canceled.
We accept payment via credit/ debit card, cash and e-Wallet.
How to make online order using Pay in Store
1) During your online order checkout page, select [Pay In Store] for your payment method.
2) Find and select the preferred UNIQLO store for your payment location3) Proceed to [PLACE ORDER] once confirmed4) Present the barcode to the cashier and complete the payment within 2 hours *You may retrieve the barcode under [Order History] > look for your newly placed order number > [Details]
*We accept payment in Cash, Credit/ Debit Card, e-Wallet and QRPAY.
You may cancel the online order within 30mins by clicking the [Cancel] button in your [Order History].
However, order can no longer be cancelled once payment has been made in UNIQLO store. Please refer (here) for return and exchange.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I collect the parcel during my visit to make the payment in store?
The product you order is not prepare by our store, but it is dispatch out from our warehouse. Pay in Store is one of online order payment method and it doesn't have any direct relation to your online order delivery method.
You are still required to choose the delivery method (Home Delivery or Click & Collect) to complete your online order. For more delivery timeframe and information, please visit here.
Why I cannot see the option for Pay in Store?
The option for Pay in Store will be disabled if:
1) Selected online alteration service.
2) Selected online gift service.
3) Place order from 8pm onward. Please try again on the next day morning on 10am.