Please follow below steps to return & refund if your online order payment method is [Online Payment]:Remarks:
1) If your online order original payment method is [Pay in Store], please click here to check the return method.STEP 1: Review Checklist
1) Innerwear is non-returnable.
2) Click here to refer our FAQ Return & Exchange Conditions and Precautions.
STEP 2: Fill in the Return FormRemarks:
1) Return form can be found inside the original delivery parcel. If you have lost your return form, you may download the empty form here.
2) The return form should pack into the return parcel inside with your return item.
3) Please include the invoice into your return parcel when packing.STEP 3: Packing & Return
Recipient: UNIQLO EC Return
Address: Nippon Express Malaysia Warehouse,
Lot 72, Persiaran Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, 40300,
Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
1) Please note that courier charges for your return package will NOT be covered by UNIQLO Malaysia.
2) Please obtain a delivery receipt from courier company of your choice or record your tracking number to trace your return package if it reaches our warehouse.
3) UNIQLO Malaysia will not be liable for any loss or damage of your return package and/or product (s) handled by courier company of your choice.
4) Please note that in person returns to our warehouse are NOT accepted.
5) Above phone number is for courier return service registration ONLY. For any daily inquiries, please contact our customer center below via【CHAT SUPPORT】.
STEP 4: Return Confirmation EmailSTEP 5: Refund Remarks:
1) The refund amount will deduct the coupon discount amount, and the coupon will not be reissued. Click here for more detail.Frequently Asked Questions
Why has my return been rejected and sent back to me?
Our team will reject the customer return in conditions:
1) Exceeded thirty (30) days from date of receipt of product(s)
2) There is no/ incomplete Return Form
3) There is no original product(s) packaging, price tag or label
4) There is no Invoice
5) Product(s) not in new and original condition (It looks used/ washed)
6) Product is damaged (Torn/ Stain/ Wrinkle)
7) Product had smell (Cigarette/ Perfume)
What is the return & exchange validity period?
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date you received the order.
Example: If you received the parcel on May 1st, we can handle it until May 30th.
Which items are not allowed for return or exchange?
Innerwear cannot be exchanged or returned due to our strict hygiene policy.
Do you accept return or exchange without the original receipt?
As per our Return & Exchange Policy, a UNIQLO receipt/ invoice needs to be presented for all refunds and exchanges. Please click (here) for more details.
Do you accept return or exchange for items that have been altered?
We do not accept return or exchange for item that had been altered (shorten/ hemmed).
Can I return my order that paid by [Online Payment] to store for refund?
Our physical store unable to proceed your refund if the order was paid by [Online Payment]. However, you may exchange your order in any of our physical store.
If you are looking for refund, please return to our warehouse instead.
Is there any handling fees or return fees?
We do not charge any additional fees when handling your return. However, you may be required to bear the shipping cost when returning your online purchase to our warehouse.
Can I exchange online exclusive product at the store?
The exchange service is subject to our UNIQLO physical store availability of colours and sizes.
Where a colour and/or size is not available at the store you are making the exchange, stock transfer between online store to physical stores will not be arranged. Please consider to return the item for refund and place a new online order.
If I returned an item, my total order value will be less than RM150. Will I be charged for extra RM20 delivery fees?
You will not be charged for additional RM20 if your online order value is less than RM150 after returned.