Q. How to return for In-Store Purchase
STEP 1: Visit Store
1) Bring along your purchase receipt.
2) For exchange, please click here.
STEP 2: Refund
1) Refund method based on your original payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why has my return been rejected?
Our team will reject the customer return in conditions:
1) Exceeded thirty (30) days from date of receipt of product(s)
2) There is no original product(s) packaging, price tag or label
4) There is no physical purchase receipt
5) Product is innerwear
6) Product not in new and original condition (It looks used/ washed)
7) Product is damaged (Torn/ Stain/ Wrinkle)
8) Product had smell (Cigarette/ Perfume)
What is the return & exchange validity period?
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date you purchase.
Example: If you purchase on May 1st, we can handle it until May 30th.
Which items are not allowed for return or exchange?
Innerwear cannot be exchanged or returned due to our strict hygiene policy.
Do you accept return or exchange for items that have been altered?
We do not accept return or exchange for item that had been altered (shorten/ hemmed).
Can I exchange online exclusive product at the store?
The exchange service is subject to our UNIQLO physical store availability of colours and sizes.
Where a colour and/or size is not available at the store you are making the exchange, stock transfer between online store to physical stores will not be arranged. Please consider to return the item for refund and place a new online order.
Thank you for your feedback.
We value your opinion and we aim to make our customers happy.
Rest assured, we will use this information to improve our products and services.